Has cold and wheezing. Using nebulizer. Will it affect the health?

my baby is 56 days old..evr since she is born..she is cold n severe wheezing . I have given her medicines for wheezing and used nebulizer as well. But wheezing doesnt end. Five days back i gave vaccinations after which she got fever , cold and wheezing. Fever has gone but wheezing is stil there. My ped says wheezing might last till 6 months. when she sleeps she makes whistling sounds as well.Please suggest what could be the problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013