Has coaelic disease. High blood results and damaged bowel. Why severe headaches, diarrhea, sore stomach?

my daughter (aged 8) has coaelic disease and was diagnosed at 4 yrs. She had very high blood results and bowel damage. (TTg 201) Since, then she has made 80% recovery on a gluten-free diet . When she eats gluten (by mistake) she does have severe reactions. (chronic diarrohea, headache that lasts for 10 days, then it goes to her nose, cold , sinus ) About a month ago, she woke up in a lot of pain and said her whole tummy was sore. I thought she had pulled her abdominal muscles from gymnastics at school the previous day. We went to the doctor, who did a urine sample (thought maybe urinary tract infection ) and all fine. Said to come back. Which we have 3 x and I have even taken her to hospital - emergency department. Over the past month, she has gone between being constipated for up to 5 days and diarrohea. I have given her fluid, kiwfruit, lactose , to help and even suppositories!! This is a child who goes everyday.! After she goes to the toilet, the pain goes from a 9/10 - 10/10 down to a 2/10. It is always there. The past 2 weeks reflux has started too, which I have been giving her gaviscon. And, of course I have been giving her panadol for the pain. It hurts when she excerises, the movement of running and she says at times her lower back is sore. The pain is getting worse. I have an appointment with a paedatrition next Wednesday, but don t know how much longer we can carry on with the pain. The poos have ranged from green, slimy, back to floating, greasy un-digested yellow diarrhea. The past 3 weeks we have cut back our diet to no fat, red meat and dairy, as in the past these foods haven t helped. It hurts before food, after food , then eases, then the cycle starts again. Tonight, she has a headache.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012