Has chest pain, back pain, tiredness and painful spot on shin. Gave dilaudid shot. Suggestions?

My 22 year old is experiencing chest pain (severe), back pain , 170 bpm, tired, clammy, she also has a spot on her left shin that hurts her as well. We have been to the emergency room 3 times in 2 weeks but noone can figure this out. She has had a chest xray , blood work, ekgs, everything was normal. The only thing they have done is give her a shot of dalauded (?) with no diagnoses. It s like they can t figure it out so they give her a shot and tell her to go home and she should feel better in the morning. And of course she s not. Please will you give me some kind of information so I can help my daughter. Thank you for all your help, Candy
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013