Has cataract, advised surgery. Has fluctuating diabetes, BP. Taking ciplar, depsonil, amaryl, telista. Surgery?

my mother is 68 years old diabetes patient last 12 years and shes also suffering BP for few months.She has catract in one eye and doctor tells her to operate this when her sugar is 200 after my mothers sugar is fluctuating not stable sometime 246 and sometime 185 after meal.please tell us what we do? can we operate the cataract in this condition.

1.4.13 BP 120/80 AND sugar 211 fasting. 6.4.13 sugar is 163 fasting and 187 after meal.She is taking ciplar 10mg,depsonil DZ, amaryl M-1,telista20.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013