Has cancer of the Pancreas that has spread to the liver and lungs. Medical cure for this?

Hi, my Mother in Law has cancer of the Pancreas that has spread to the liver and lungs. She has lost a lot of weight and in the last 5 days has gone from having pale skin colour to being very badly Jaundiced. At what stage of this particular cancer does the jaundice happen and what normally happens from now on with this cancer. As she is my Mother In Law I don't want to interfere but I lost my own mum 7 yrs ago from Overian cancer, so I just want to be strong and supportive for my husband and family.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013