Has been taking propranolol ER 120. Received this months supply via mail which is different color. Guidance?

My 96 year old mother in law has been takingpropranolol er 120 mg 1 capsule per day for years, The pill is oblong in shape , grey and yellow with 2760 on one half and 2780 on the other half. Her month s supply arrived from pharmacy by mail this evening and is aqua blue with upshaw-smith 0086 on one-half of pill and 120mg on other half of the pill. I am concerned if this is the same pill. The pharmacy shipping is a small home town pharmacy in Kansas that is closed for the evening and we are in Arizona during the winter months, Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Terril McBride for Evelyn McLean.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013