Has back pain. Diagnosed with hyper mobility syndrome. Nuclear bone scan showed d7, d8, d9 with inflammation. Suggestions

My 11 year old daughter has had back pain starting at age 5. She was diagnosed as having hyper mobility syndrome, very slight scoliosis and a tendacy towards flat feet (she has inserts). Unfortunately, even with physical therapy, mild yoga and body strengthening exercises the pain in her back continued to get worse. Lately, the last two months, she has had a few spasms in in her body, one time she felt as if her ribs were being sqeezed as if a rope was tied around them. Another time, her right thigh muscle started cramping painfully, then mysteriously went away. Each of those things lasted about 15 minutes. Yesterday her doctor sent her for a nuclear bone scan. The results showed highlighting especially in her d7, d8, d9 with inflamation. She has slept on the floor since she was 5 because of the pain and at least 6 times a week is brought to tears because of it. No one seems to know where to go next. As a side note she has many food intolerances including gluten, milk, eggs, grapes and mustard (I don't think that's related but thought it best to give it all to you). She's a very pale child who is not overweight but leans toward gaining weight easily and is in the 80 percent range. I'm worried we may be missing something or not thinking in the right direction. Especially because it seems to be getting worse month by month. Any thoughts, ringing any bells, any ideas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013