Has artificial aortal valve and removal of adrenal gland due to tumor. Suggest examinations?

Hello, I am a woman in my 30 s with artyficial aortal valve and removal of adrenal gland cos of tumor that used to produce a lot od cortison. For over a year feeling aches and pains in bones especially my left heel, sometimes used cratches. For five days I cough in the morning with white discharge , no temperature! My husband, in his 60s (smoker) coughs for over half a year, visited laryngologist - no improvement.Is it possible we have sth similar.I have an unpleasant taste in my mouth too when I cough.What should I do Polish NHS is not very good, can you suggest making some examinations please?Please help us, we can not go privately, simply can not afford.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer