Has arthritis. Had cold laser therapy. Use LED pain reliever? Is the infrared similar?

Hi, Dr. Samuel, my mom has arthritis and she opt out of knee replacement and went to get cold laser therapy which helped her a lot and now I m thinking of purchasing the LED Pain reliever online from Hammacher Schlemmer, so I was just wondering if it s the same infrared heat like the cold laser therapy that my mom received from the Chiropracter Dr. Schnee in Irving, TX? Thanks a lot for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to input more informations regarding this led product that you think I need to know. Thanks Dr. Samuel
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012