Has anyone else ever experienced someone passing away so sudden ?

Massive Heart Attack Has anyone ever had someone die from that ? My friend had heart problems and had suffered a heart attack before. Her family found her dead on Sunday laying on the couch. They believe she was there for a day and a half because she lived alone. When they found her, she was sitting on her couch slumped over. I blame myself for not being up there, I was suppose to be hanging out with her that weekend. My friends say if I was there , I couldn t have done anything if she dropped dead like that. If she would have been feeling bad, she would have called 911 herself, she has before. I feel guilty. Has anyone else ever experienced someone passing away so sudden ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009