Has anomoly teeth, color has been changing, very painful. Extract or root canal?

Hi doctor, My son hari is 2 years 6 months old.He has an anomoly teeth i.e. Front upper two tooth are joined.Though he is brushing properly,this teeth s color is changing to since one week he is complaining severe pain with this teeth.when we visited dentist ,he has suggested either extraction or rootcanal. Need suggestion on the treatment.he being just 2+ years i am worried how he cooper.yates for the procedure.generally what level of anestesia is used for such young kids?? How
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013