Has alzheimers, dementia, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease. On atorvastatin. Help?

I am a student at Bow Valley College doing a Health Care Aide program. I am doing practical and I have to Reseach a clients medication. I need to find out what these medications are for and the side affects for this client.
ASA CHEW 80 mg daily ATORVASTATIN 10 MG - CALCIUM ELEMENTAL [CARB] CHEW- CHOLECALCIFEROL [VITAMIN D] - LANSOPRAZOLE RD [ PREVACID FasTab] 30 MG - LISINOPRIL [ZESTRIL
PRINIVIL,APO-METOPROLOL] 5 MG -MELATONIN 3 MG - METOPROLOL [LOPRESOR,BETALOC,APO-METOPROLOL 25 MG -MIRTAZAPINE [REMERON,GEN-MIRTAZAPINE] 15 MG -POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL POWDER 17 GM -RISPERIDONE 1 MG -ZOPICLONE 3.75 MG -GLYCERIN 1 SUPP -LOPERAMIDE 2 MG
This client has Alzheimers, Dementia, Coronary artery disease and Peripheral vascular disease, I know this is a long list but I will be grateful to know about this. Thank-you!

b
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013