Has acute constipation, low levels of vitamin D. Prolonged use of cremaphin. Suggest?

Hi, My kid is 5 years old and has a history of acute constipation since he was two years old. My kid s pediatric has now advised him cremaphin for kids for 3 months and then to review after 3 months. My kid has low levels of vitamin D and I read on some medical sites that prolong use of cremaphin leads to a major absorption / removal of vitamin D from body. Is that correct ? Is it safe to use cremaphin for a period of 3-4 months?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013