Has acne, spots on cheek bone, ears, forehead, dryness, burns. On clindoxyl. Help?

Hello doctor, I am a 19 years old teenager (girl). I am suffering from acne scars,brown to black spots on my cheecksand cheeck bone to the ear and forehead,I have a combination type skin, and very sensitive, its oily at some places and dry at some places, I have been using clindoxyl and tretin-0.025 alternatively, but as clindoxyl is harsh on my skin and burns it I only use tretin daily at night, I also use ansolar SPF 30 whenever I go out, I have blemishes and spots which 'll never go, please help me.!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013