Has abscess formed near butt, kidney infection and jaundice symptoms. Diabetic. Recommendations?

Hi, recently my uncle admitted in hospital to cure the abscess formed near the butt. Later by viewing the reports doctors reported he has infection in his kidney also a minor symptoms of jaundice. could you let me know what kind of infection it is and how the pus formed.he has diabetes since 20 years also to wound the heal and reduce the sugar level he rigorously used the insulin before he hospitalised
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013