Has abdominal pain, depression, stress, combination of constipation and diarrhea with blood. Cause?

Hello, My 32-year old wife visited the ER last week with abdominal pain . Both blood work and Urine came back normal and an Abdominal CT Scan also came back normal. She was prescribed pain medication and released with instruction to follow up with PC. The PC has referred her to a GI to discuss issues. The past 12 months she has battled depression and stress and has a combination of consipation and diarhea with some blood. What could her issues be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013