Has Obstructive jaundice. Had ERCP. Large polyps removed. Recovery possible?

Hi - I am a 38yr old male who has Obstructive jaundice - I had an ERCP last Thursday and a large Polyps was removed (no gallstones found) - I am now recovering at home, but have noticed in past few days that my faeces are black - they are solid / a little treacley in consitency, but I am most concerened by the colour. Please can you advise if this is normal / to be expected after the removal of the obstruction? Many Thanks, Elliott
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012