Has Keloids on breasts and chest. Is it contagious?

my wife is suffering from keloids , i dont know that after marraige i cam eto know that, she has it boobs as well it looks very bad on boobs and chest is keloid will it harmful in my sexual life? and it is spreeding disease my next generation will be inherted the same keloids? will it harmful to my health, in future is there any chance of spred to me aswell?Please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Keloid on chest is common skin ailment. It may progress in size and numbers. But note that it is not harmful to you in sexual life. It may be hereditary, but it is difficult to say that your children will develop keloid or not. Intralesional steroid may be helpful for reducing the size. But never go for surgery.