Has Hydrocephalus. Refused surgery for shunt. Diabetic. Taking Metformin, Gliclazide. Swollen feet,ankles. Cure for symptoms.

My husband is 76. Has iNormal pressure Hydrocephalus. He has refused surgery for a shunt. He is also diabetic on Metformin, Gliclazide & Ramipril(5mg) to protect his heart. His diabetes is under control, but the last 4 weeks he has been off his food. He has extremely swollen feet and ankles. His feet and lower legs are blotchy, possibly broken blood vessels. His swollen feet and lack of appetite worry me because these are new symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013