Has Hashimoto's thyroiditis, hypothyroid, heart murmur and bouts of low BP. Help

I am a 65 year old female who has Hashimoto s thyroiditis , hypothyroid , heart murmur and bouts of low blood pressure. I get periods of blood pressure of 98/68 to 120/60. When I blood pressure drops my voice becomes raspy. I also have some damage to my esophagus due to acid reflux, but this does not cause my raspy voice. It occurs only when my BP drops and I get a drop in energy that requires me to stop activity and lay down.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012