Has HHmite. Itching all over body, applied cream. What is the cause and treatment?

hi this is nisha here my son from few days is having lot of itching all over the body. We had gone to see the doctor and he said that he has got HHmite. The whole night he itches continuesly and we applies HHmite creame and soap but will just little bit relief , so please can any one suggest me wt can be that cause and what allternatives can i take for his itching cure or should i go to a dermatologist .
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
hi i think ur son is suffering from is a parasitic infection caused by sarcoptes scabies presents as itching all over the body at night times more so on fingerweb spaces,umblicus,groins and also on occurs mostly in people where they stay in crowded areas like jails,schools,hostels can be cured by atarax at night,antibiotic twice daily and application of hhmite all over the body overnight and wash it off in the morning it should be applied weekly once and all the family members should be treated.use diprovate g over the already present lesions

2 users find this helpful