Has G6PD enzyme deficiency. What are the rashes on body? Is it a blood disorder?

My son is 5 years old and has G6PD enzyme deficiency. He is Asian and we just returned from the beach last night. He has some type of rash all over his back and arms and is itching. His skin has gotten pretty dark this summer from the sun. He is itching a lot. I am trying to decide if he got too much sun this past week of if this is some type of symptom of his blood disorder . He is our adopted son and we are Caucasian so I have a different skin type. It s hard to tell if it is red or yellow, but the whites of his eyes don t seem to be yellow.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012