Has Cerebral Palsy, had hernia surgery. Lactose intolerant, vomits even with phenogrin medication. Any suggestions ?

My son is 24 with Cerebral Palsy he has never had any problems with keeping weight on or eating. About 6-7 months ago he had a hernia surgery he has now went from weighing 175 lbs to 113 lbs. He is Lactose intolerant and no matter what he tries to eat--small quantities etc. he vomits always even with phenogrin medication . He just seen a nutritionist and they are wanting to put him on a clear liquid diet for 8 days to clean his stomach. I am trying to find some higher calorie, easily digestible, lactose free food that he can try to eat. Any suggestions of what we can try and maybe ask if his doctor is missing something?? I am afraid that he will starve to death.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer