Harmonal imbalance problem. What is the procedure of follicular study? What is pcod and when should i have intercourse?

hi this is sridevi i have harmonal imbalance problem my doctor said me to take yamini for two months after that again my lh and fhs harmones had an imbalance then my doctor said me to take yamini for one more month and ovaa shield ds for next month and she said me to take a follicular study on 8th day of periods now the result in my first follicular study is endometriumu in right ovary 6mm is this any problem and what is the proceedure of follicular study what is pcod and when should i have intercourse
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013