Hardness over stomach, feeling of food getting blocked midway, vomiting sensation, loss of appetite after dinner. What could be done?

I took dinner in a restraunt last night and started feeling uncomfortable after that. My stomarch became hard and it seemed as if all the food is halfway in between and hasn t reached the stomatch. I had the feeling of vomiting . I have lost my apetite also.. do not want to eat anything now...what do you suggest i should do?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
It appears to be either indigestion assuming that the quality of food was good. If the quality of food was doubtful then it can be some infection. Wait for a day. If the nauseous feeling persists then I would suggest you to go in for a short course of GI antibiotics.