Hardness on the site of IV insertion on arm post weeks, skin looks puckered inwards, no swelling. Alarming?

about 5 weeks ago I had an iv in the inner elbow area. It feels hard like the nurse left part of the iv in my arm and it never came out. I m not sure if this is possible. theres no swellig or discoloration just it feels like there is something in my arm there and the vein is sucken inwards a couple inches higher than where it was inserted. The skin is actually puckered inwards there. Is this cause for concern?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012