Hardness in stomach, gas, nausea, stomach pain. Normal periods

I just wonder why my stomach is hard when i stand in the middle right above my navel and along the sides. i have gas alot and im always nauseated so i try not to eat much because it gets worst. i also get sharp pains in the side of my stomcah and i have a little crampy feeling like when you re constipated which i have been on and off since these problems surfaced (3months) ago. im having normal periods so i dont think it has anything to do with ovaries or anything. im just scared.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response

Can you give some more information?
Do you have an anxiety disorder or other illness that is related to a bad mental health?
Does the hard feeling go away when you empty your bowels?
Is the pain there all the time or only after a meal?

Nonetheless, it's worth an investigation so call your GP.