Hardness feeling under the arms, FNAC showed oil contents, recommended surgery in case of pain. What should be done?

Hi. I am Ashwini. My mom had soft tissues under right arm. General surgeon suggested FNAC for left underarm as she feels soem hardness somewhere. But now General surgeon says only oil contents. In future, if it pains, then she ll suggest for a surgery. Can i rely on this.? I wanted second opinion on this. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello Ashwani and welcome to HCM
The decision whether surgery is to be performed or not, lots depend on FNAC report. You have not written whether you have done FNAC or not. If your swelling size is increasing day by day, Causing pain or its hardness is increasing than go for FNAC urgently. Otherwise follow the advise of your surgeon. Sometimes these type of tissue will not cause any harm.
Best Wishes
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic