Hardly able to breathe, hands and feet cold after taking pot pipe and meth binge. How to stop this ?

So I have been on a crank (meth) binge for three days now and have had all normal symptoms. I wasn't too terrified until I decided to take two hits off of a pot pipe while being up for two nights. I was fine until I got up and started walking around and I could hardly breathe, my hands and feet both turnt ice cold and have been this way for at least 8 hours. I knew that maybe since I hadn't ate anything but a bowl of cereal and a granola in the three day period that maybe it had something to do with that. The breathing problem has subsided but I'm still feeling very dizzy (even after eating a Snickers bar for sugar, a sandwhich with ham and mayo on it, and aanother granola bar) and still have the coldness on the feet and hands. How do I get this to stop without having possible medical attention (if needed.)?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013