Hardened limb muscles, skin inflammation, food allergies, weak eyesight, itching, acid reflux. Taking enzymes, fish oil. Is it major bacterial over growth?

My arms and legs muscle seem to be hardening? I am also dealing with major inflammation of the skin internally and externally, major food allergies and feel like I am unable to absorb most supplements that my Functional Med doctor has me on. What can I do? My eye sight is also not sharp and I feel most uncomfortable at night time, itching, inflammed, acid reflux burning, reddness on ankles, hands and back of my legs. I am currently taking enzymes, fish oil, Molybdenum, cal/mag, Vit D, Multi, Betaine HCL, Zyflamed, Glutamine, etc... I have been seeing a FM for the last two years, and my inflammation has seemed to have gotton worse. What can I do to combat the major bacteria overgrowth or possible heavy metals in my system. I also just started taking Diatomaceous Earth in the last two days. Desperately seeking professional help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012