Hard white lump on nose spread to eye. Unable to open the eyes fully, heavy watering, swollen white cyst, swollen, red, soft and painful undereyes and nose. No relief from antibiotics. Recommend

I have had a cyst to the right of my nose (top) for around 6 months now. At first it was a hard white lump. It has now spread towards my eye so I can't open it fully or clean the sleep from the corner of it, my eye waters heavily and the white cyst is still there but has swollen in size and the enlarged section is red and soft. Also under my eye is swollen and my nose is painful to touch in any area. I work out regularly so now when I push weights I can feel the pressure to my eye. My GP prescribed antibiotics but these seem to be having little effect and I was also given a referral to plastics but there is a 7 week waiting list just for an appointment. I am worried as it it effecting my site, would you recommend going private?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013