Hard veins on the hand with a bruise after a bang, no pain, prominent bulge, chest pain with numbness. What can be done?

I bumped my left hip on something recently, and had an ugly bruise . Bruise went away, but just noticed that part of one of my veins is really hard now. There is no pain, but the bulge of it is very prominent. I ve had a few chest pains (or twinges, what-have-you) in my left-side chest area, and some numbness somewhat as well. I don t have the $ to go to the Dr, for it to turn out to be nothing. I m only 30 years old for goodness sakes! Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012