Hard vein below breast down my side, sore during exercising. Should I be concerned?

I have what seems to be a hardened vein going from about 3 inches below my right breast down my side for about 5 inches. It was slightly sore over the past week when I would stretch after exercising. It is not sore now. I am a 54 year old woman, triathlete, slightly overweight in good physical condition. I exercise at the gym 5 days a week, including swimming, cycling, running and weightlifting. Is this something I should be concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013