Hard time reaching an orgasm. Why the dull pain? What can I do?

I feel broken . . . For years I seem to have a hard time reaching an orgasm , but it seems to be getting worse. I have had four children and towards the end of pregnancies is when I have felt it the easiest to reach an orgasm. I often feel it is pretty close, but just won t happen. I am just about to turn 42. What is wrong with me? It feels very frustrating and don t feel like it is normal. In the past several months on the couple of occasions that I did have an orgasm there was a dull pain afterward like in the ovary area. What is wrong with me?!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer