Hard, swollen and painful breasts, severe acne before periods onset. Is there any organic remedy for this?

My breast hurt two weeks before period every month. They feel heard, tender to touch, and swell a bit. I m not over weight, I eat great, exercise daily and am 26. 27 on the 17th. I have had two children ages 4&3. Is their a cure? What is it? I also break out during this time as well. Any info helps. I would prefer no meds and wonder if their are other organic remedies to help with this. Also is their a name for it. Thanks, Kristina.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012