Hard spot inside vagina after pap smear and STD test. Worried

i just went in for a pap and std screen etc. at planned parenthood. when i had my pelvic the doctor didnt feel any abnormal stuff... and so on. but a few days after. i was feeling the inside of my vagina... and i felt a small hard... like a ball in the upper right side... kinda easy to miss.. and i dont know what it could be. also i have been having veryy strtange spotting . my sti/std came back all neg. and no further word about my pap.. what could it be? should i worry? is it normal? i have a history of abnormal pas.. and three kids.. i have had a \"leep\" when i was 15, 35 now..

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013