Hard spot inside the vagina. Is this normal or a deformity ?

Is it normal to have a small pinky (Maybe as big as a 8 yearold s pinky) sized piece of flesh that sticks out from inside the vaginal canal? Its rather hard to explain, but I could feel something sorta hard and sticking out 2 inches inside maybe.. Honestly like a very small boner. Another description would be its like one of those small carrots you buy in bags at the store. It was small and it just felt hard, really odd... is this normal or a deformity?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the extra carrot like lump is felt which is hard please consult a Gynaecologist .She will examine you internally to find out what it is ?& if required prescribe some medicine for it .Don't get tensed please get examined.