Hard smooth lump inside vagina, constipation, virgin, not sexually active. Due to prolapse?

Hello, I have a hard smooth bump on the inside of my vagina about 4 inches in. I have also had constipation problems for several years. It is not slow transit, it is all there, but it won t come out; I have to help it out, all rather unpleasent. I think it might be some kind of prolapse because I can feel the faecel matter through the vaginal wall, sinking into it. I am a virgin . Do you have any advice? Should I make an appointment to see my GP?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013