Hard red bump on right side of clitoris after masturbating, stinging pain, swelling. Treatment options?

A day after masturbating I discovered a hard red bumb on the right side of my clitoris hood I ve been tested for stds and I have none the bump hurts when touched like a stinging pain and the right side of clit is now swollen it itches and hurts when touched what s wrong with my I thought I might of scratched my self but there is no open cut and or scratch
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The hard red bump on the right side of your clitoris which you found after your masturbation might be a simple boil or abscess. Before concluding you should have divulged the way you masturbated, or was the thing formed before the masturbation itself? Please confirm and for further investigation wait for two days. Wash with warm saline water for two days and if there is no difference, then consult a Gynecologist. Get well soon.