Hard pimple on nose, bleeding on picking, red hole formation. Will toothpaste help?

Hi doctors, I m a teen. Just half an hour ago there was this tiny hard pimple on my nose . I couldn t help it but to pick it off. It started bleeding a bit but stopped eventually. But I realised there was a red hole. A tiny one though but still very noticeable because it was red. However its a hole, and its red. I want to know if it will close up? Do you think applying toothpaste on it overnight will help? Please help! I don t want a scar on my nose forever!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013