Hi..thanks for your query
if it was a 'pimple' only, I do not see any much chances of the scarring being permanent..But, you should not apply toothpaste or any other material into it, this mite make the thing worse.
If you feel that it is bad scab, you can apply an antibiotic cream containg Mupirocin
or Fusidic acid
twice daily for a few days..it prevents the chances of superimposed bacterial infection
on the same.
U should however in future , not touch any of the eruptions ..It almost always increases the chances of post inflammatory pigmentation
and atrophic scars on face.