Hard penis, unable to have sex. Penile doppler test shows low RI, suggested Nanoleo. Is it really a concern ?

hi iam married fro 6months we never had sex we tried onlyu for 3times but when i try to enter itis very hard to get in when i checked with doctor and gone through penil doppler test where they applied som cream on my pennis and got some computer readings where PSV 9.2 AND ri 0.81 edv is 1.6 for rigth and psv 5.6 and edv 1.1 and RI .81 doctor told that RI shpuld be .9 so he suggested nanoleo fro four months is RI BEING LOW IS REALLY A CONCERN CAN YOU HELP ME with truth
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013