Hard parts in stomach. History of eating rocks. Any insight?

Hello. This is quite embarrassing but i have been eating rocks since i was about 15 years old. The ones that are weak enough to grind into dirt so i can eat the whole thing. I am 21 now and recently i have noticed some hard parts in my stomach and now im very alarmed. I scared of what i may have done to myself and if this could be life threatening. Im worried to the point where i just want to run to the emergency room. Id like some insight on what damage i may have done to my body and advice on what to do from this point on.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012