Hard, painful lump on the top inner part of the belly button with pus, get occasional stomach and headache with nausea. CT scan showed torn muscle. Cause of pus?

i have a hard lump on the top inner part of my bellybutton it hurts very much but is no bigger then a dime. its getting worse the past 9 days and now today i noticed pus coming out of it. i am getting stomach aches ans nausea some times headaches . i went to the doctor before it started having pus in it.. they drew blood and did a ct scan , they said it was normal that i just had a torn muscle but i didn;t know that torn muscles cause ur belly button to start spewing out pus?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012