Hard, movable node under jaw near the abscessed tooth, headache, neck pain, obstruction feeling in throat. Cause?

hi i have a rock hard movable non tender sub mandibullar lymph node about the size of jelly bean under rifgt jaw where i have an abscessed tooth but have two hard smaller nodes on left side accompinied by headaces neck pain and feel like i have some stuck on right side of throat when i swallow i have been feeling tired all the time as well took antibiotics for a month now and swelling of lympgh nodes are not going away what could be going on thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013