Hard masses in the pelvic area. Need to be concerned? Cancer?

Hi I have a number of about 4 to 6 masses in my lower pevic area. They are hard to the touch but when I press on them I feel discomfort but no pain. It is like I am pressing down on a marble kind of object in my lower stomach , it goes down into the stomach but does not go down in size (so in other words it feels hard to me and not full of air). I also feel the masses when I lay down on my back to try and feel them at a laying down stance. What do you think it is, is it something I really need to worry right now about. What is a anerisum in a mass in the lower stomach about, my friend thinks she is a doctor and tells me I could have cancer or something. Please help, thanks. -Mariann 27years old
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013