Hard mass in right testicle, cold to touch. Causes and treatment?

hi doc, yesterday i was able to feel something on my right ball.. it s now kinda hard compared to left.. i was wondering if what is it or what is the caused of it.. i search about varicoele and hyrdrocele. i was able to defecate today for 2x i think.. btw my right ball also is kinda cold . compared to the left. there s a time that i feel uncomfortable and sometimes not. can u clarify or somehow tell me if what can i do so that I can have a peaceful mind and a sound sleep tonight. im kinda scared of surgical operations.... thanks, i hope i can get a reply from u doc,
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012