Hard lymph node after having a cold. Could this be lymphoma?

Hy my name is Edna and I have a small lymp node not moveble and kind of hard...I have it since February, in February I had a bad cold with losing my voice for a couple of days and then everything was fine until know last month I had again a bad cold with losing my voice again so after I recovered my voice I had a bad cough and felt again may lymp node I don t think it change it size at all now I am worried that it can be something serious like lymphoma
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012