Hard lumps on the base of forefinger knuckle, hard to touch. Had carpal tunnel surgery. Reasons ?

I have three hard lumps on the base of my forefinger knuckle hard to touch and can be tender if knocked . it started with one which i noticed when i was washing a glass out from the inside and i thought id bumped it or rubbed too hard but since then over two months i have noticed another two is it likely to be arthritis ive just had carpal tunnel surgery which hasnt stopped the tingling in my hands or familial hypercholesteraemia my mum has this i did have my cholesterol checked about 5 years ago on her diagnosis but i was ok
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012