Hard lumps on neck, pain on applying pressure, no weakness. Treatment?

my son has two hard lumps on the right side of his neck one is quiet big the other is around half the size of that right net to each other and you cant see them and only feel them when you push on his neck and are only a little bit painfull not shure how long they have been there his energy level has not changed at all please help
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Thanks for query.
Having hard lumps in the neck might be due to enlarge lymph node in the neck.
It indicates that there is some infection surrounding area.
He might have some infection in ears,throat,tonsils,nose, sinus infection or infection in the scalp.
Consult your doctor and get him examined and afterward go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and bye.