Hard lumps on left armpit, left breast bigger than other, smoker, use deodrants. Can it be a cancer?

hi, I'm 21 years old, have a 20 month old daughter and have just discovered some information about breast cancer that has me a little worried. I have 2 small, hard lumps on my left armpit and my left breast is a full cup size bigger than the other. I would say it became larger after having my daughter. I am a little concerned about going to the doctors and it all being nothing. I am 5"2 and around 12 stone in weight. I have had the 2 lumps for over 2 years now, but only had the larger breast since my daughters birth. Am I worrying over nothing? Many thanks in advance. P.S I have always used spray deodrants and I am a smoker of around 5 a day.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013